Stand in the Gap and Pray for Life Today!
Invite God to protect the most vulnerable in our society and change your heart as you spend time daily on your knees and in the Word using The One Year Pray for Life Bible
as your guide.
Millions of people have benefited from reading through God’s entire Word by using The One Year Bible
. This special edition of the bestselling daily reading Bible divides the text into 365 sections and includes daily prayer prompts, so you can pray for the pressing needs of the most vulnerable as you read through the entire Bible.
Begin your unforgettable journey today!
- New Living Translation: The authoritative and emotive text of the New Living Translation will help you gain life-changing insights during your daily readings.
- Unique Reading Plan: Each 15-minute daily reading includes a portion from the Old Testament, the New Testament, Psalms, and Proverbs. This arrangement of the complete text of Scripture brings variety and a fresh approach to each day’s reading, while providing a clearer understanding of the Bible’s larger message.
- Foreword from Joni Eareckson Tada: Joni invites us to "understand and protect the true value of life."
- Daily Prayer Prompts: Each day’s reading includes a prayer prompt that will help you intercede on behalf of the most vulnerable in our society during their journey from the womb to the tomb. You will be equipped to apply the principles of God’s unchanging Word to effective prayer and advocacy in our rapidly changing society.
- Twelve Inspirational Stories and Prayers: Fascinating full-page stories and calls to prayer from leading advocates for life, including Joni Eareckson Tada, Jim Daly, Russell Moore, Stephen Arterburn, Randy Alcorn, and more.
Take the first step by reading The One Year Pray for Life Bible and praying daily for the dignity of life at every stage.